For purchase over S$120
We use the best security features
Is your body ageing faster than it should?
If you have 3 or more of the above symptoms, your body is ageing prematurely.
Why do you need antioxidant?
Free radicals lurk everywhere in our environment and within our body. Every second when our body converts food into energy, it generates a by-product called free radicals. While the body produces antioxidants to counter the oxidative damage of free radicals, an excessive amount of free radicals in the long term can lead to health issues such as premature ageing and circulatory problems. Your body needs antioxidants to defend against free radical damage so it can maintain optimal health.
OPCs, the most powerful antioxidant on earth
Vitamin E protects only the fat-soluble layer of the cells and Vitamin C neutralises only the water soluble ones; but OPCs (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins) are active on both. The most potent antioxidant known to modern science, it is 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E and 20 times more effective than Vitamin C.
SUPER OPCs with French Maritime Pine Bark
Made with authentic premium French OPCs, SUPER OPCs is a proprietary blend of French Maritime Pine Bark, French Grape Seed and French Red Wine Extracts, enhanced with Bilberry Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract and Vitamin C, it offers a broad spectrum of antioxidant protection and exceptional nutritional benefits to the body.
1. French Maritime Pine Bark Extract
(>96% actives; rich in single and oligomeric forms of flavanols)
• Unique extract of the bark of pine trees in the Les Landes de Gascogne forest in southwest France, where the forest environment is maintained in the most natural, unspoiled manner to ensure the extract is free of any pesticides, herbicides or other chemicals.
• Contain potent OPCs content in short oligomers of catechin and epicatechin.
• Potent antioxidant; anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory activities and beneficial for cardiovascular health.
2. French Grape Seed Extract
(>96% actives; rich in single and oligomeric forms of flavanols)
• Extracted from seeds of white grape sourced from the southwest region of France.
• High OPC content in short oligomers of catechin and epicatechin.
• Potent antioxidant; anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-microbial activities.
• Sought after for its healing effects on skin and eye conditions.
3. French Red Wine Extract
(>92% actives; rich in single and oligomeric forms of flavanols)
• Extracted from grapes harvested in France, a premium source of OPCs, Anthocyanins and Resveratrol.
• High OPCs content in short oligomers of catechin and epicatechin.
• The secret to good heart health and longevity among the French.
• 100% alcohol free.
4. Bilberry Extract
• Commonly known as European blueberry, one of the richest natural sources of Anthocyanin and Beta Carotene.
• Great for improving vision and strengthening capillary in the eyes; anti-inflammatory and lipid-lowering effects.
5. Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract & Vitamin C
• A potent combination as Bioflavonoids enhance the action of Vitamin C
• Bioflavonoids also assist Vitamin C in preserving the collagen structure, and are essential for proper absorption and utilisation of Vitamin C.
Fast and efficient isotonic delivery system
SUPER OPCs is formulated in an isotonic powder form, the most powerful and efficient antioxidant delivery method! When it is correctly mixed with water, it will have the same fluid pressure as the body fluids, and does not require further breakdown. This enables the OPCs to be absorbed by the intestine rapidly within 5 minutes; while other antioxidants in tablet form require at least 40 minutes to be absorbed.
Studies show the advantages of taking OPCs in isotonic powder form:
• Minimal digestion
• Fast, easy absorption by the intestine within 5 minutes
• High bioavailability and effectiveness
• Mixed info a drink; safe for elderly and people with difficulty swallowing pills
Powerful antioxidant protection from head to toe
Healthy Circulatory System
• Support strong, supple and flexible blood vessels for healthy blood circulation.
Venous Circulation in the Legs
• Enhance vascular strength and circulatory efficiency.
• Relieve poor venous flow symptoms such as leg cramp, swelling, numbness, varicose veins and edema.
• Strengthen arteries and veins to support cardiovascular circulation.
Healthy Blood Lipid Levels
• Support healthy blood lipid levels and reduce cholesterol build-up in the arteries.
Healthy Blood Pressure
• Maintain flexible blood vessels to promote healthy circulation and blood pressure.
• Enhance blood flow that is essential for healthy erectile function.
Good Eye Health
• Strengthen blood vessels and microcirculation in the eyes
• Support night vision and visual acuity.
Good Skin Health
• Preserve the skin’s collagen and elastin structure to protect against premature ageing.
• An enhanced microcirculation improves skin complexion and metabolism.
• Strengthen collagen and elastin in cartilage and tendon.
• Reduce joint inflammation.
• Strengthen immune system and relieve symptoms of allergies due to poor immunity.
• Protect airways from free radical damage and reduce inflammation.
Energy and Vitality
• Potent antioxidant activity to protect body cells from free radical damage and support energy production.
SUPER OPCs - superior in every way
10 Unrivalled Qualities of SUPER OPCs
✔ Made from Authentic Top Grade French OPCs
✔ Clinical Standard Dosage of 150mg Per Serving - Contains Premium French Maritime Pine Bark, French Grape Seed and French Red Wine extracts.
✔ Best Quality – Superior quality French OPC ingredients contain high levels of short oligomers of catechin and epicatechin – a molecule identified by researchers at the University of Bordeaux, France, as a quality marker for high efficacy and bioavailability.
✔ High Purity & Bioavailability - Special proprietary extraction process is employed to remove the non-absorbable high molecular tannins (polymeric proanthocyanidins); while retaining high levels of OPCs for maximum efficacy and bioavailability.
✔ Best Antioxidant Protection at Cellular Level - Antioxidants protect the body by neutralising the effects of free radicals. An imbalance between free radicals and antioxidant defence causes oxidative damage to proteins, molecules and genes within the body; leading to ageing and diseases such as cancer, heart problems and brain disorders. Positive CAP-e test* has confirmed that the antioxidants in SUPER OPCs provide effective and comprehensive antioxidant protection. They can inhibit more than 50% oxidative damage (IC50 = effectiveness marker) in various environments (water and non-water solvent).
*CAP-e test is an international benchmark used to determine the effectiveness of a natural product in antioxidant protection at cellular level.
SUPER OPCs penetrates and protects live cells against oxidative damage at cellular level, as confirmed by CAP-e test
In view of IC50 was reached, CAP-e values were calculated for both solvents. The compelling data concludes that antioxidant ingredients in Super OPCs are able to penetrate living cells in human body and protect the cells from oxidative damage.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For the full CAP-e test report, please click here.
✔ Best Absorption - Superior Isotonic Delivery enables the OPCs to be absorbed by the intestine rapidly within 5 minutes.
✔ Highly Safe - Free of preservatives, alcohol, gluten, sodium, artificial colouring or flavouring. Unlike other antioxidant supplements in tablet or capsule form, Super OPCs does not contain coating or gelatin.
✔ Certified by NPA-GMP (Natural Product Association GMP-certified manufacturer), the highest standard of industry good manufacturing practices specific for dietary supplement in USA.
✔ Suitable for all ages, especially beneficial to the middle-aged and elderly.
✔ All natural. Suitable for vegetarians.
✔ Great taste and easy to consume.
SUPER OPCs is highly recommended for people who:
• Have heart health concerns or unhealthy blood lipid profile
• Have poor blood circulation or unhealthy blood pressure
• Have poor immunity, allergies and respiratory concerns
• Wish to improve their skin complexion
• Wish to enhance their eye and joint health
• Need healthy erectile function support
Clinically Proven Health Benefits of OPCs
1. Potent Antioxidant Protection Against Free Radical Damage
French Maritime Pine Bark, Grape Seed and Red Wine Extracts in SUPER OPCs possess unsurpassed antioxidant properties, working in synergy to protect our body cells against free radical damage.
2. Protect and Strengthen Circulatory System
Our circulatory system consists of a network of blood vessels including arteries, veins and capillaries. It works seamlessly together with the heart and is responsible for the flow of blood and nutrients, as well as transporting other substances throughout the body.
i. Support healthy blood vessels and blood circulation
OPCs support healthy blood circulation by helping the body maintain strong, supple and flexible blood vessels. They also help to reduce lipid deposition in the artery wall by deactivating free radicals.
ii. Support healthy venous circulation, especially in the legs
Veins are blood vessels which transport blood back to the heart. Poor venous flow in legs leads to symptoms such as leg cramp, swelling, numbness, varicose veins and edema. OPCs enhance vascular strength and circulatory efficiency, thus helping to relieve poor venous flow symptoms in legs. OPCs from grape seed is proven to improve symptoms such as varicose veins, swelling, heaviness and leg discomfort over a period of 1 month consumption. 1, 2
iii. Support good heart health
OPCs provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy heart. They also help to strengthen arteries and veins in the heart to support healthy blood flow inside them, as well as reduce lipid deposition in the heart.
iv. Support healthy blood lipid levels
The potent free radical scavenging activity of OPCs support the reduction of oxidation and build-up of LDL cholesterol in the artery walls.
v. Support healthy blood pressure
A healthy blood circulation with flexible blood vessels contributes to a healthy blood pressure level. OPCs support healthy blood pressure by improving blood flow.
vi. Support healthy endothelial functions
Endothelium (inner cellular lining of blood vessels) lines the entire circulatory system, from the heart to the smallest capillaries. Its functions include vasoconstriction, vasodilation, formation of new blood vessels and blood pressure control. OPCs are beneficial in supporting healthy endothelial functions.
vii. Support Men’s Health
A healthy blood supply and blood flow is essential for a healthy erectile function. OPCs enhance blood flow in the body to promote healthy erectile function in men. A clinical trial in UK indicated that 6 months’ supplementation of pine bark extract may improve erectile dysfunction. 3
3. Skin Health
OPCs function as a potent antioxidant to protect the skin from premature ageing by preserving the collagen and elastin structures, as well as enhance its ability for self repair and renewal. An enhanced microcirculation improves skin complexion and cell renewal.
4. Eye Health
OPCs promote healthy blood vessels and microcirculation in the eyes, as well as support night vision and visual acuity.
5. Joint Health
OPCs strengthen collagen and elastin, two critical proteins in connective tissues that support joints, muscle and blood vessels. They are also beneficial for reducing joint inflammation.
6. Immune Health
OPCs help to strengthen immune system and relieve symptoms of allergies due to poor immunity.
7. Respiratory Health
OPCs protect airways from free radical damage and reduce inflammation.
1. Thebaut JF et al. Gaz Med. 1985;92:96-100
2. Henriet JP. EIVE Study
3. Ledda A et al. BJ U Int. 2010;106(7):1030-1033
Contents: 100g (30 servings)
|Size||100g (30 servings)|