For purchase over S$120
We use the best security features
In the attempt to live healthy, many people are choosing to drink purified water. While distilled or filtered water is safe of microorganisms, they are stripped empty of important minerals your body needs. A disease- and ailment-free body requires at least 60 types of minerals. The body can utilise minerals without vitamins, but vitamins and most other nutrients are essentially useless without minerals as minerals are required for their proper assimilation.
“You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency.”
Dr. Linus Pauling, two-time Nobel Prize Winner
What are Trace Minerals?
Trace minerals are essential minerals that are required in minute quantities (< 20mg/day) for physiological functioning. Examples include iron, chromium, copper, zinc, iodine, manganese and selenium. They are constantly utilised by the body, yet they are not produced naturally and must be replenished regularly through diet, ideally in proper proportion to one other.
The Importance of Trace Minerals
Trace minerals are primarily catalysts in the enzyme systems that facilitate a myriad of biochemical reactions. Although we require only a small amount of trace minerals, they are important as each trace mineral provides a unique set of functions.
Amazing Benefits with Just a Few Drops!
LABO Precious Dew is a 100% natural mineral concentrate containing naturally-occurring ionic trace minerals and magnesium. The solar-evaporated, mineral-rich concentrate is removed of 99% of its sodium content by a proprietary processing technology and is developed in a liquid ‘ionic’ form (for optimal absorption by the body) to efficiently replenish and restore minerals to your body.
Precious Dew offers a complete spectrum of ionic minerals in balanced proportion to help your body stay balanced and efficient in performance. Just a few drops of Precious Dew help to regulate your body’s pH to an alkaline level to prevent the onset of diseases which thrive in an acidic body environment.
Health Benefits of Precious Dew
• Balances electrolytes (mineral ions in the blood and other body fluids)
• Facilitates nutrients transfer across cell membranes
• Normalises pH levels and protects body from being over acidic
• Helps assimilate vitamins for use by the body
• Boosts immunity, vitality and physical performance
• Cleanses colon and restores digestive system
• Helps in liver detoxification
• Promotes calcium absorption
• Strengthens bones, muscle, joints and teeth
• Supports healthy heart rate
• Improves concentration and mental clarity
• Provides antioxidant protection
• Balances the contraction and relaxation of muscle tissue
• Promotes anti-ageing due to nutrient recovery
• Supports balanced hormone levels
• Supports hair and skin health
• Promotes better sleep
Why the Need for Supplemental Minerals?
Although minerals are available in foods, there are factors that contribute to the depletion of these natural nutrients for the body. Minerals are important for proper functioning of the body. Since your body is unable to produce minerals, it must be obtained from diet. With today’s lifestyle, most people are mineral-deficient, Precious Dew is the hassle-free solution to replenish your body’s needs.
1. Mineral-deficient food
It is increasingly difficult to acquire a full spectrum of trace minerals in sufficient amounts from plants as a result of minerals depletion in the soil over the years. In commercial agriculture, only nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are added to the soil but not the other dozens of minerals needed by your body. Food that are harvested today are less nutritious than decades ago. Mineral deficiencies have become a public health concern worldwide. Studies showed many fresh fruits and vegetables had lost large amounts of minerals, implying soil mineral depletion had started since so long ago.
Beginning with fewer nutrients in the plants, the entire food chain is affected and malnourished as a result of mineral depletion. Published studies reported the levels of copper have dropped 76% in vegetables, 55% in meat and 90% in dairy products in 50 years.(Nutr Health 19(1-2): 21-55 (2007)).
2. Mineral-deficient water:
Besides food, our drinking water is also depleted of minerals due to modern processing methods. Water purification methods such as distillation, deionisation, membrane filtration (reverse osmosis or nanofiltration), electrodialysis and other technology remove not only bacteria and impurities but also precious minerals from water. Most people who drink purified water have very low vital minerals in their bodies as purified water leach essential minerals out of the body. Mineral deficiencies can lead to health problems such as fatigue, poor immunity, weak bones, even cardiovascular disease. Long-term consumption worsens one’s condition. Furthermore, purified water tends to be acidic due to its low level of alkaline reserve minerals. Re-mineralising purified water with healthy, balanced ionic minerals is recommended to make up for the shortfall.
Mineral content in different types of drinking water
Hydration is the key to good health and body functions. Excessive loss of water and electrolytes (mineral ions) through sweating, diarrhoea and vomiting can result in dehydration. Nonetheless, hydration is more than just replenishing with drinking water. If the water consumed lacks minerals (which are the basis for important electrolytes), it is easy to become more dehydrated from drinking. Kidneys keep the electrolyte concentrations in the blood constant, if too much water is consumed without replenishment of electrolytes, the kidneys will excrete urine which further increase dehydration. Thus, to adequately rehydrate our bodies, the drinking water should contain the right balance of electrolytes.
Precious Dew is Essential for Everyone!
Minerals are important for proper functioning of the body. Since your body is unable to produce minerals, it must be obtained from diet. With today’s lifestyle, most people are mineral-deficient, Precious Dew is the hassle-free solution to replenish your body’s needs.
• Demineralised water - Reverse osmosis(RO), distilled or purified water which removes harmful bacteria and heavy metals also removes precious essential minerals from the water. It is highly recommended to re-mineralise these ‘empty’ drinking water with mineral source such as Precious Dew.
• Athletes & bodybuilders - Trace minerals are important nutrients for athletes and bodybuilders. Precious Dew offers a complete spectrum of trace minerals which alkalinise the body to counter the build-up of lactic acid in the muscles. They also help transport oxygen and nutrients to cells and cellular waste out, support energy production and muscular contraction, all of which are important to athletes and bodybuilders.
• Gym goers & active individuals - Water and electrolytes (mineral ions) are lost during physical activity or sweating, this results in dehydration, fatigue, weakness or muscle spasm. While sports drinks can replenish depleted elements, some are laced with high amounts of sugar which gives a feeling of fullness and delays emptying of the stomach, in addition to topping up all the calories that had just been shed in the workout.
Hydrating with water re-mineralised with Precious Dew provides your body with balanced mineral ions that efficiently replenish lost water and electrolytes. Precious Dew is sugar- and calorie-free so you can harness the essential minerals without gaining that extra kilos.
• Nutrient-poor foods – Fresh grains, fruits and vegetables which used to provide a full spectrum of ionic trace minerals are now lacking in these as a result of depleted minerals found in the soil. Precious Dew fills mineral gap with its rich offering of readily absorbable ionic trace minerals and magnesium.
• Acidic body condition – An acidic body due to unhealthy food choices, stress or other lifestyle factors makes one sluggish and exhausted even after a good night’s sleep. Stress depletes the minerals supply rapidly, when the body becomes acidic, it tends to overuse minerals in the body to neutralise the acidity, hence putting much strain on the body. Precious Dew alkalises drinking water to regulate the body’s pH balance and enables it to recover from chronic illness naturally. Sufficient levels of minerals also help reduce stress.
• Insomnia - Minerals such as magnesium, calcium and iron promote better sleep. Magnesium relieves insomnia by releasing tension and promoting relaxation. It helps decrease the stress hormone cortisol that tends to keep one awake. Calcium helps the brain to utilise amino acid tryptophan to synthesise melatonin which induces sleep. Iron deficiency can cause restless leg syndrome (an irresistible urge to move the legs when in bed), making it hard to one fall asleep. For better rest, replenish these sleep-enhancing minerals with a few drops of Precious Dew.
• Overweight/obesity - Chromium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, calcium, sulphur and selenium are the top minerals that can help in weight loss. The ionic minerals in Precious Dew carry electrical charges which help the body to absorb them readily, unlike tablet or colloid form of minerals.
• Effects of alcohol consumption - Alcoholic beverages deplete not only water but also the important electrolytes (mineral ions) required for efficient body functioning. Drinking water that is re-mineralised with Precious Dew helps replace the electrolytes lost from alcohol consumption and relieves the discomforts of hangover.
• Side effects of keto flu - A ketogenic diet is a very low-carb, high-fat diet which helps the body to become efficient at burning fat for energy and turning fat into ketones that supply energy for the brain. The low-carb/high-fat aspect of keto causes the body to release water and electrolytes (mineral ions) which are needed to control blood pressure and volume, and maintain optimal functions of nerves and muscles. Supplementing a Ketogenic diet with water infused with Precious Dew helps replenish water and electrolytes lost. These are important for health maintenance and prevent any side effects associated with keto flu (i.e. mood swings, irritability, fatigue, dizziness and nausea).
• Detoxifying for wellness - The colon is one of the main detox organs and a healthy colon is key to general wellness. Normal bowel movements are 3 - 4 times daily; less frequent bowel movements can result in toxins re-absorption and lead to health complications. Minerals are important for detoxification. Precious Dew, with its wealth of minerals promotes normal bowel movements and can be easily incorporated into a colon cleansing and detox regime. The trace minerals also help eliminate radiation from the body naturally.
• High blood sugar - Diabetes mellitus is a condition of high blood sugar in the body. A study showed that diabetic patients have significant lower levels of serum magnesium and zinc compared to healthy individuals (J Clin Diagn Res 7(9): 1863-1865 (2013)). Precious Dew provides high-quality ionic mineral supplement rich in magnesium, zinc and chromium, beneficial in helping to control blood sugar levels.
• Poor brain function - Magnesium, zinc, copper, iron, iodine, selenium, manganese and potassium play major role in supporting brain health by regulating transmission of nerve impulses and supporting brain metabolism. To maintain optimal brain function, it is recommended to supplement minerals in sufficient quantities with Precious Dew.
• Migraine headaches - An imbalance of mineral stores in the body can lead to migraine headaches. Lower level of tissue magnesium is also associated with migraine attack. Precious Dew, with its healthy balance of ionic trace minerals and rich magnesium content could help soothe migraine headaches.
• Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) - Patients with tinnitus is found to have low levels of trace minerals, especially copper. Replenishment of trace minerals by adding Precious Dew into drinking water may be one of the options for those suffering from tinnitus.
• Muscle/leg cramps - Magnesium helps control muscle contraction. When magnesium levels are low, the muscle will contract or tighten up, resulting in muscle/leg cramps. Magnesium deficiency, a common concern due to magnesium depletion in the soil and resulting in lower magnesium in cultivated plants. Supplementing diet with high-quality magnesium from Precious Dew can fill the nutritional gaps and help soothe muscle cramps.
• Menstrual cramps - Menstrual cramps are caused by muscle contractions in the uterus. Taking magnesium for three days prior to the start of menstruation has been found to be effective in reducing discomfort. Precious Dew, which is high in magnesium is highly recommended to relieve the cramps.
• Poor overall wellness - Health concerns such as muscle pain, weakness, brain fog, heart problems, poor digestion and poor immune function could be the result of low levels of trace minerals. They are essential to support body systems including the immune, muscular, skeletal, circulatory, nervous and digestive systems. Precious Dew is a convenient solution to replenish a full spectrum of trace minerals.
• Low magnesium - Magnesium deficiency could be the result of inadequate dietary intake, poor absorption, excessive alcohol intake, chronic diarrhoea, diabetes or celiac disease. Magnesium deficiency could lead to irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure. Many studies showed water with higher magnesium content is correlated to decreased risk for cardiovascular disease (CVD) and especially sudden death from CVD. Precious Dew is one of the best quality, most affordable and absorbable natural magnesium and ionic trace minerals supplements available. For optimal heart health, complement Precious Dew with LABO Nutrition CardioREGAIN.
• Minerals depletion by medications – Certain medications such as acid blockers, antacids, antibiotics, blood pressure drugs, cholesterol agents, corticosteroids, oral contraceptives and osteoporosis medications can deplete your body of essential minerals. Complement your medications with Precious Dew to ensure sufficient essential minerals in your body.
Content: 237 ml (Up to 192 days’ supply)