Top 5 Health Benefits of Cordyceps
• Respiratory Health: Cordyceps is able to increase the amount of oxygen taken in by the lungs, and while this is helpful for athletes. It is also beneficial for those suffering from respiratory conditions, such as asthma or bronchitis.
• Tumor Prevention: Research has shown direct correlations between the consumption of Cordyceps and tumor size reduction. The antioxidant activities of cordyceps can inhibit the growth of tumor and eliminate free radicals in the body.
• Heart Health: Cordyceps possess anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties which is beneficial in managing heart arrhythmia.
• Better Sleep: Cordyceps promotes restful sleep and helps to alleviate fatigue.
• Anti-Aging: Cordyceps contains anti-aging compounds that can help to rejuvenate the skin, promote skin regeneration and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.