Varicose veins are painful, swollen veins that usually affect the legs. While you may not be able stop them from occurring, you can take steps to prevent the condition from worsening. Here are some prevention tips:
• Do not stand or sit for long periods; take breaks in between.
• Do not cross your legs while seated.
• Elevate your legs when lying down, raise them above your level of your heart. • Have regular physical activity to strengthen the muscles in your legs.
• Shed excess weight to help improve blood flow.
• Do not wear tight clothes.
• Take super antioxidant supplement such as pine bark and grape seed extracts to improve blood flow in your leg.