Say good night to insomnia!
Most causes of insomnia are related to mental and psychological well-being, like anxiety, stress, and depression. There are some good sleeping habits to help relieve insomnia problems. :
- Maintaining a regular sleep pattern
- Avoid stimulating activities just before sleeping
- Not using the bed for other activities like reading or watching TV, etc
- Avoiding stimulants like caffeine or decongestant medications
- Create a relaxing sleep environment. Keep your bedroom dark, cool and as quiet as possible and keep electronics such as a computer, TV and phones out of the bedroom.
- Not lying in bed for a long time if unable to fall asleep