Looking for a delicious & nutritious recipe? Here is one for you to try!
Homemade Pizza With Camelina Oil
For the dough
Camelina Oil 5ml
For the sauce
Peeled Tomatoes 200g
Camelina Oil 20ml
Basil 3 leaves
Oregano to taste
Ham or salami 40g
Green Pepper 10g
Olives 10g (optional)
Mozzarella cheese 60g
1. Mix the flour with water and yeast in a large bowl, and then add in camelina oil in the end.
2. Pour the water slowly while continue mixing the flour. Then add in salt.
3. On a counter/table top, sprinkle some light flour on the surface and place the dough over it. knead the dough for 5 mins, stretching it so all the ingredients are evenly distributed until you have a smooth, springy dough.
4. Cover the dough with cling wrap and leave it to rise for 30 minutes.
1. Blend the peeled tomatoes in a food processor. Add camelina oil, sugar, basil leaves and oregano, stir to mix.
1. Take the dough and put it on a highly floured countertop. Shape it into a disc and then start stretching it from the center to get a big flat circle.
2. Spread the sauce over the dough and arrange ham (or Salami), mozzarella cheese, diced green pepper, olives and sliced mushrooms on the dough.
Put the pizza into the oven, preheated to 200-240oC degrees. Bake for 10-15 minutes.