After all the indulgence this festive season, it’s time to kick-start your detox in order to reset your body for the rest of the year. In fact, it’s important to do a detox cleanse twice a year as it can clear your body of harmful toxins and improve your health! Here are 6 simple tips to get you started.
1. Switch to Camelina Oil - It is rich in omega-3s which increase the permeability of your body’s cell membranes, enabling toxins to pass out of your cell effectively! Its high stability is a plus point (more stable than other omega-3 rich oils e.g. flax oil and fish oil)!
2. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits. Cruciferous vegetables, asparagus and cucumber can assist in detoxification and de-bloating. Citrus fruits like oranges, lemons and limes can also flush out your body’s toxins. Go organic to minimise your consumption of toxic pesticides!
3. Reduce your intake of coffee, alcohol, refined sugar and processed foods. Quit smoking!
4. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of re-mineralised filtered water daily. Water aids in expelling toxins and preventing constipation. It’s best to install water filters to eliminate toxic metals, fluoride, chlorine and other chemicals.
*Do remember to re-mineralise your filtered water using LABO Precious Dew - a 100% natural mineral concentrate that provides a complete spectrum of ionic trace minerals and magnesium in balanced proportion to help your body stay balanced and efficient in performance.
5. Sweat it out with your favourite exercise! Go jogging, cycling or any workout you enjoy. When you perspire, wastes are removed through your pores.
6. Sleep is important as it is when your body repairs and recovers. It’s ideal for you to sleep by 10pm and wake up by 6am.
You may like:
AFC Kouzu Vinegar
A premium Japanese rice vinegar extract, fermented for 3 years for a potent formula 20 times more concentrated than normal liquid vinegar, with 16 times more beneficial amino acids. This superior formula aids detoxification, maintains alkaline body pH, supports natural weight loss and more.