Major organs such as your heart, kidney and liver function with the help of mitochondria, the powerhouses of cells for energy production. It is here that biological energy (ATP) is generated for functioning, cell repair and regeneration.
In turn, the mitochrondria is supported by Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) which fuels and protects them from oxidative damage and maintains good mitochondrial health. CoQ10 is imperative for the survival of mitochondria, without which the energy produced for trillions of cells will decrease, resulting in dysfunction and onset of diseases.
What is CoQ10?
CoQ10 is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like nutrient that is produced naturally by your body, it is a key element in energy production and antioxidant protection, and delivers nutritional support that encompasses whole-body health.
CoQ10 is present in every cell of the body, with the highest concentrations in organs such as kidneys, lungs, heart and liver which have high energy demands. For energy to be generated and sustained, there must be sufficient quantities of CoQ10. However, the body’s ability to produce CoQ10 begins to decrease around the age of 30 and rapidly decline by 40. By 50, the natural CoQ10 levels may be critically low to support optimal health. Dietary supplement of CoQ10 is highly recommended as one ages.
Factors contributing to CoQ10 depletion
1. Statin drugs - Statins are prescription drugs used to lower cholesterol level and manage heart disease. These drugs have been found to deplete the body of CoQ10.
2. Missing nutrients - Vitamins B2, B6, B12, C, folic acid, niacinamide, pantothenic acid and many trace elements are required to produce CoQ10. Having an unhealthy and imbalanced diet affects nutrient availability and CoQ10 biosynthesis.
3. Oxidative stress - Free radicals generated by pollution, UV rays, toxins and smoking are the causes of ageing and many diseases. When the body has a high level of free radicals, its supply of CoQ10 would be tapped on to neutralise them, thereby increasing the need for more CoQ10.
4. Age -Our bodies’ ability to convert conventional Ubiquinone CoQ10 to active Ubiquinol form decreases as we age.
The energy demand of the heart is among the highest in the body. CoQ10 is most concentrated in the heart, making it especially important for the support of a stronger, healthier and better-functioning heart.
Research showed patients with heart failure have diminished CoQ10 levels in their hearts, and patients with the worst heart disease have the lowest CoQ10 levels. Studies suggested that CoQ10 and Ubiquinol may help promote heart health by delivering multifaceted cardio protection:
✓ Promote and maintain heart energy levels
✓ Protect heart tissues from free radical damage
✓ Reduce oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol which is associated with clogged arteries.
✓ Promote healthy and stable heartbeat.
✓ Support healthy blood pressure
CoQ10 has the potential to lower systolic blood pressure by up to 17 mmHg and diastolic blood pressure by up to 10 mmHg in hypertensive patients. It is also known to maintain blood pressure that is within a normal range (J Hum Hypertens 21(4): 297-306 (2007)).
CardioREGAIN - Power Fuel for your Heart and Body
CardioREGAIN is the gold standard formula for heart health, comprising the No. 1 most researched heart nutrients – Kaneka QH Ubiquinol CoQ10, Superba2 Krill Oil, Enzogenol Pine Bark Extract and AstaReal Astaxanthin – in functional dosage to protect and fuel the vital functions of the heart.
Benefits of CardioREGAIN
The Most Researched Heart Nutrients of CardioREGAIN
Enhanced Bioavailability with Proprietary Liposomal Encapsulation Technology
CardioREGAIN contains superior Ubiquinol CoQ10 which is up to 8 times more absorbable than conventional CoQ10. However, without a carrier, its large molecules could still be difficult to be absorbed by the intestinal cells. CardioREGAIN is developed with proprietary Liposomal Encapsulation Technology which optimised the efficacy of its Ubiquinol by up to 25 times above regular ubiquinol.
The fat-soluble Ubiquinol is encapsulated in sphere-shaped vesicles of phospholipid bilayers called Liposomes and is further stabilised by astaxanthin, another superior ingredient of CardioREGAIN. Liposomal-encapsulated Ubiquinol is well-protected against destruction by stomach acid, enzymes and oxidation. The liposomes act as a carrier to transport Ubiquinol into intestinal cells more efficiently, thereby increasing its absorption and bioavailability.
No.1 Most Researched Kaneka QH Ubiquinol CoQ10
The most efficacious and stable CoQ10 ever developed after more than 10 years’ of research and perfection, Ubiquinol is the most “body-ready” form of CoQ10. Ubiquinol restores the body’s CoQ10 levels quickly and efficiently for maximum cell energy production and antioxidant protection. Ubiquinol is 3 to 8 times more bioavailable than Ubiquinone (conventional CoQ10).
How does Uniquinol save you from free radical damage?
Health benefits of CardioREGAIN
• Replenish CoQ10 in the heart muscle cells to maintain optimal energy levels
• Reduce oxidative damage along the vessel walls
• Support vascular integrity, elasticity and healthy blood pressure
• Support cellular energy production & antioxidant actions
Highly recommended for individuals who:
• Are taking statin drugs
• Are concerned about heart health including
- Unhealthy blood pressure & & blood lipid levels
- Experience frequent chest tightness, shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeat
- Family history of heart problems, diabetes
• Chronic fatigue and low energy levels
• Migraine headaches
• Ringing in the ears
• Degenerating memory function
• Muscle aches
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.