For purchase over S$120
We use the best security features
It is a common assumption that calcium supplement is the answer for restoring bone density. In the USA, 43% of Americans take calcium supplements daily, of which 70% is older women. Yet, the osteoporosis is still constantly on the rise and will continue to do so.
JUST CALCIUM ALONE CANNOT BUILD BONES
1. The bone structure consists of more than just calcium, it is made up of collagen, calcium phosphate and bone cells (osteoclast – breaks down old bone tissues and osteoblast – synthesise new bone tissues).
2. Calcium is hard like chalk whereas collagen is bendable. These two components are essential to keep bones hard and bendable but not break; and strong enough to absorb shocks and resist fractures. Without collagen, even the hardest bones can crack, shatter or break, and running, jumping and other activities could be painful.
3. Collagen is likened to the ‘steel frame’ on which calcium and other bone minerals are attached to, to form mineralised collagen fibrils. Although collagen only makes up 30% of bones, it is believed that collagen contributes to as much as 80% of the bone’s total strength.
Osteoporosis & weak bones are due to collagen deficiency, NOT calcium!
Did you know? Collagen levels decline from age 25 onwards will lead to the onset of wrinkles, sagging skin, stiff joints, muscle pain, leaky gut and other health issues. Increasing the collagen levels in one’s body is imperative to maintain strong, healthy bones, good skin and overall wellness.
Today, we bring you a revolutionary collagen boosting compound that improves collagen levels at the root and effectively improves bone density, even among menopausal women!
WHAT IS SILICA AND WHY IT IS ESSENTIAL?
Silica is a multifunctional trace element in the body, required for the production of structural materials in the body which includes skeleton, connective tissues, blood vessel wall, etc.
STIMULATE bone collagen synthesis and stabilisation, which is crucial for increasing bone mineral density, flexibility and strength:
ACTIVATE osteoblast (bone cells) to generate new cells for bone mineralistation.
SUPPRESS bone resorbing osteoclast (bone cells that breaks down old cells)
Silica is an essential component for bones to remain strong, dense and exible. By increasing collagen production in the body, it also helps restore and strengthen cartilage, tendons, ligaments, joints, muscle, teeth, blood vessel, intestines, etc, as well as promotes healthy skin, hair and nails.
Health Issues Arising from Silica Deficiency
Bone – Low bone density and flexibility; brittle and prone to breaking
Joints & muscles – Cartilage loss, stiff joints and muscle pain
Gastrointestinal - Poor digestion, abdominal discomfort, leaky gut
Dental - Brittle teeth, weakened gums, cavities
Cardiovascular - Accelerated plaque build-up on the arteries, increased
risk of cardiovascular disease
Skin - Reduced skin elasticity, premature wrinkles, thinner or sagging skin
Hair - Slow hair growth, hair loss, dull and brittle hair
Nails - Brittle nails, longitudinal ridges on the nails
Others - Slow wound healing, poor immune system and muscle tone
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Silica-Rx99 is especially beneficial to those with high risk of osteoporosis, menopausal women (prone to bone loss) and even young adults.
Only bioactive Organic Silica CAN increase the bone density of post-menopausal women, other 40mg silicon supplements cannot achieve this!
Extracted from natto (fermented soybean) without chemical solvents, natural vitamin K2 (MK-7) helps bone stimulate bone cells for bone formation and suppress bone breakdown.
• Builds and maintains bones
• Regulates calcium deposit – hardens bones and prevents deposit in blood vessels and kidneys
• Slows age-related bone loss
• Lowers risks of fractures and cardiovascular diseases
• Promotes good oral health
Vegan fat-soluble vitamin D3 extracted from lichen (Cladonia rangiferina).
• Promotes calcium absorption for bone mineralisation
• Supports bone health and healthy immune function
• Lowers gum inflammation; promotes oral health
MCT Oil consists of MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides) which are
rapidly broken down, absorbed and transported within the body to provide a
quick energy source and less likely stored as fat.
• Boosts absorption and bioavailability of Vitamins K2 and D3
Bioactive Organic Silica is Superior
to Other Silica Supplements
*Individual results may
BIOACTIVE ORGANIC SILICA IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR:
Osteoporosis literally means porous bone, a progressive condition in which the bone rebuilding is slower than bone loss as a result of age-related deterioration. Bone density and strength decrease and the risk of bone fracture increases. Menopausal women are susceptible as they can lose up to 20% of bone density in the first 5 to 7 years after menopause due to drastic decline of estrogen levels contributing to bone loss.
Ref: K.D. Cashman,F.Ginty, In Encyclopedia of Food Sciences and Nutrition (Second Edition), 2003
Supports healthy bone mineral density
• Promotes bone formation (Bone. 2003 Feb;32(2):127-35)
• Increases bone mineralisation (calcium incorporation into bone), particularly when calcium intake is low (Calcif Tissue Int. 1993 Sep;53(3):174-9)
• Reduces bone resorption (loss of calcium from bone) (Calcif Tissue Int. 1993 Sep;53(3):174-9)
Supports bone flexibility
• Stimulates type I collagen production – Collagen is vital for maintaining the integrity, elasticity and strength of body tissues. Essential for building strong bones, tendons, ligaments, skin, hair and nails.
• Strengthens collagen by cross-linking collagen strands - Strong cross-linked collagen strands increases bone strength and flexibility.
Silicon crosslinks collagen strands & strengthens collagen
Reduces risk of bone fractures
By initiating the bone mineralisation process and maintaining collagen cross-links in the bone, silica supports healthy bone density and elasticity to help maintain strong bones and lower the risks of fractures.
Ageing contributes to the decline of collagen which is vital for healthy joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments. By helping to boost collagen production in the body, Bioactive Organic Silica helps to maintain joint and muscle health.
• Relieves joint discomforts & inflammation
• Lubricates joint tissues – protects against cartilage and joint deterioration
• Supports joint flexibility & rejuvenates muscles
• Promotes fast muscle recovery
Our body losses 1% of collagen yearly after the age of 21, resulting in reduced skin thickness and elasticity. The first signs of low collagen levels include fine lines and dull or sagging skin. Bioactive Organic Silica stimulates optimal collagen synthesis and cross-linking of collagen strands to help improve skin and combat the signs of ageing.
• Promotes smooth, firm and hydrated skin with elasticity
• Protects against UV-induced skin damage - premature skin ageing, wrinkles and rough skin
Silicon is one of the essential trace elements for hair growth, imperative for forming blood capillaries to supply nutrients and oxygen for healthy growth.
• Promotes hair growth, reduces hair loss
• Supports strong and shiny hair
Visible Increase In Hair Growth
Silica deficiency may result in soft, brittle nail and ridges (vertical lines) in finger nails. Silica feeds the nail bed with vital nutrients to support healthy nails and protect against nail infections.
• Supports healthy and strong nails
• Improve nail quality (brittleness, ridges)
• Supports healthy blood pressure
• Supports healthy inflammatory response and blood lipids – Chronic inflammation can contribute to the build-up of fatty deposits (plaques) in the inner walls of arteries
• Reduces risk of calcium build-up and stiffening of arteries
• Lowers the risks of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs)
Silica helps strengthen the connective tissues of the brain, nerve cells and spinal cord which are vital for optimal brain function. Research showed increased silica intake improves nerves synapse function, crucial for the transmission of nerve impulses.
• Supports healthy cognitive function - improves and protects against memory loss
• Lowers the risks of dementia
• Supports healthy nervous system
Bioactive Organic Silica detoxifies body by bonding itself to toxic metals and removing them through urine and other means. Metal such as aluminium increases the risk of cognitive decline.
• Reduces aluminium levels in the brain
Research showed collagen helps in the repair of gastrointestinal lining (Gastroenterology. 1987.92(2): 400-405), since Silica is an essential component of collagen synthesis, it is essential for maintaining a healthy digestive system.
• Supports healthy bowel movement – Relieves constipation and/or diarrhoea
• Helps manage digestive problems - abdominal pain, flatulence, nausea, etc.
• Maintains and restored healthy digestive tract
• Lowers the risks of colon-related diseases
The combined ingredients of Bioactive Organic Silica help support strong and healthy teeth.
• Promotes calcium absorption, regenerates tooth enamel to preserve healthy teeth
• Balances oral microbiome to protect against tooth decay
• Protects against bleeding gums and gum recession (wearing off of gum surrounding the tooth and exposing tooth’s root)
Aluminium in the body may disrupt the functioning of pineal gland which secretes melatonin , a hormone that regulates the body clock and sleep patterns. Sillica helps remove stored aluminium to support quality sleep.
• Supports optimal functioning of the pineal gland to promote restful sleep
ALSO PERFECT FOR VEGETARIANS AND THOSE ON KETOGENIC DIET
As collagen is derived only from meat sources, vegetarians’ diet would be lacking in collagen which are very essential the entire body. Bioactive Organic Silica is the perfect alternative to fill the gap for your body’s collagen need.
People on a ketogenic diet have a higher risk of silica, calcium and vitamin deficiency as their diet limits intake of whole grain, cereal products and root vegetables (which contain higher amounts of silica), milk (calcium) and orange juice (vitamin D). Calcium is not only vital for bone health, but it also supports muscle and nerve communication.
• Replenishes silica and vitamin D which are commonly deficient in keto diet
• Promotes calcium absorption into bloodstream
• Stimulates bone formation and increases bone density
More Success Stories of Happy Customers
Read Other Success Stories on the Testimonial tab!
Contents: 30 veggie softgels
|Size||30 Veggie Softgels|