Now in your cart: 0 item
The high quality strain of Lifestream Greenhouse Cordyceps Stroma™ has its origin from Qinghai. Using latest biotechnology the fungus is cultivated in a controlled environment to produce Cordyceps stroma containing pharmacologically active components similar to those of the wild Cordyceps. The potency of Lifestream Cordyceps stroma is, however, more stable and safer than that of wild Cordyceps. Lifestream Greenhouse Cordyceps Stroma™ has been internationally tested to exceed the criteria of medicinal grade cordyceps (according to the Chinese Pharmacopeoia) by an impressive 28 times.
Examined by an independent International Testing Group, Lifestream Greenhouse Cordyceps Stroma™ consists of 18 Amino Acids, 12 Vitamins, and is rich in Polysaccharides, Cordycepin, Cordycepic Acid (D-Mannitol), Adenosine and Adenine. Lifestream Greenhouse Cordyceps Stroma™ is superior to wild Cordyceps in the following capacities:
(1) selection of high quality strains;
(2) unique organic nutrition for development of stroma;
(3) environmental parameters control such as light intensity, temperature, and humidity;
(4) extremely high sterilization standard;
(5) best biotechnology in process control for development of the stroma.