Now in your cart: 0 item
Unlock the Genetic Link to your Weight Issues
Have you ever wondered why two persons sharing similar lifestyle and diet type ends up with very different body shapes?
Why do some people gain weight even though they watch their diet closely while others have enviously slim figure but they eat everything and anything they feel like?
The answer lies in your GENES!
70% of weight gain is caused by your GENES!
AFC Gene Test Kit: Weight Management
Find out your actual Body Type
Patented Genetic Approach to Personalized Weight Management
Tried all ways to slim without seeing results? You may be doing things all wrong!
For most people, achieving that ideal weight or keeping that weight in check is a constant challenge. Then there are others, who try every fad diet only to pile on even more pounds at the end of it all, amidst much frustration and hair-pulling. In the long run, you are overworking your body and giving yourself undue stress with such extreme measures.
Understand Your Genes – the key to successful slimming
Your genetic profile holds valuable clues to your true obesity risk and body shape characteristics. The presence of mutations in obesity genes can influence up to 70% of your current weight status. The remaining 30% are environmental factors which are within your control. Knowing your genetic profile can help you understand and customize the best approach for effective weight control and keep unwanted weight gain away .
One test. A lifetime of effective weight management
One test is all you need . AFC Gene Test Kit for Weight Management gets to the root of your weight problems to discover how your body really puts on weight.
Discover your Fat Metabolism Gene, the key to sustainable weight loss
AFC Gene Test Kit for Weight Management tests for the presence of 3 fat metabolism genes: β3AR (Beta-3 Adrenergic Receptor), UCP1 (Uncoupling Protein-1) and β2AR (Beta-2 Adrenergic Receptor) genes. These three genes are specific to the Asian Chinese population, profiled from 26,000 human genes through extensive research for their significant influence on obesity development.
3 Fat Metabolism Genes, 54 Possible Combinations
AFC Gene Test Kit for Weight Management accurately analyzes your body type and the combination of Fat Metabolism Genes present in your genetic profile. More than 70% of Asians have 2 or more Fat Metabolism Genes that have mutated.
Each Fat Metabolism Gene has a different effect on your metabolism rate and the way your body processes various food groups. Thus, knowing which Genes are present in your genetic makeup can help structure a better environment for diet and nutritional support.
AFC Gene Test Kit- Your Trusted Choice
A Step-by-Step Approach towards Lifelong Weight Management
*Detailed information is provided in the user instruction manual.
Easy Steps to DNA Sample Collection
Collection of gene sample is convenient, painless and non-invasive with a cheek swab. Your cheek cells are collected by brushing the swab against your inner cheeks.
*Complete instructions are available in the Test Kit.
What can I expect from the test?
After receiving your Return Enveloped enclosed with all required items, you will receive two reports in 3 to 4 weeks time. The reports include:
(1) Uncover your Genetic Profile
– Receive your weight management results report, detailing your genetic profile, presence of mutations in fat metabolism genes and obese body type.
(2) Customized weight management at genetic level
– Receive your personalized diet plan, exercise regime and nutrient guide.
More about GeneLife
GeneLife is Japan’s leading DNA research institute, with the largest NCBI database. GeneLife is accredited by Japan Ministry of Health, Japan Ministry of Economy,Trade and Industry, and Japan Ministry of Education for Genetic Testing and Practice. GeneLife is a member of Japan Bio-Industry Association, and part of the Council for Protection of Genetic Information.
#Reminder for international customer:
Postage charge to send your gene sample and returned booklet back to Lifestream Group Pte Ltd (Singapore) is not included in this purchase.
Watch the video to know more
Windows Media Video in English Subtitle